Friday, December 17, 2010

Dear LA,



God has provided us with many great things!
He has given us a wonderful family.
He is consistently showing us our amazing friends.
He is always faithful in providing far more than we deserve.
We are so thankful for all of this!


However, we have to (secretly) admit...
we are truly thankful for the flakes that fall on us every now and then.
Not only are they a lot of fun...
They are also a great reminder of how blessed we are to have you as our friend!
(I mean face it, it's not even winter officially and we've already had 2 "snow days"...God definitely loves you and so do we!)

Enjoy your flakes, know that we miss you, and don't worry we're enjoying our snow too! ;)

Love ya!

* P.S. Hard to tell but it really is snowing in these pics. I forgot to take more when the ground was covered. Sorry!

1 comment:

leigh anna said...

Nothing could be better than this! I, also, am so thankful for you and your friendship, and all the little things that God sends my way every day that remind me of how blessed I am to have you in my life. Thank you for your friendship, and your willingness to enjoy (aka tolerate) the snow. I love all you B Farrs!