Monday, December 1, 2008

Please say a prayer



I am writing this post requesting your help this morning. I just hung up the phone from talking to my sister and she is in need of some prayer and hugs from God! If you could take a moment this morning to lift her up during this time, that would mean a lot to me. She is taking Hopie to Duke so they can run some tests and see if they can get a better understanding of what is going on. Right now, the concern is that they found sugar in her urine. I will be sure to update you when we get more answers. For now please pray that my sister, Karen, will ask all of the right questions and will remain calm during their visit to Duke. Pray that Steven will be able to be the voice of reasoning and comfort that my sister and Hope will need during this time. Finally, pray that Hopie will be brave, not feel any pain, and know that her family and God love her dearly! It could always be worse and for that we sing praises! Thanks!
~Brooke

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please keep me updated!

The Good Family said...

I just said a prayer for all of you! Please keep me updated as well. :)