Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mommy - Son Date Night!

The few weeks ago I had the opportunity to go on a very special date.
This turned out to be one of my all time favorite dates, honestly.
I went on a Mommy-Son Date with Brenden to Chick-fil-A!!!

It was a BLAST!

Chick-fil-a actually coordinated the night and set up the event for all of us Mommies.
All we had to do was set-up a reservation, grab our dates, and show-up.

Priceless! :)

Our dear friends, Kelly and Avery joined us for this special event and we wouldn't have done it any differently. Having the 2 of them with us made it even more special for us!!

Below are some pictures from our night....

Me and Brenden waiting for our table.

Kelly with her "date".

The handsome boys waiting patiently to be seated.

Our table decor and gifts...they gave each mom a flower and "goodie bag" and each son also received a "goodie bag" which included a Chick-fil-A football.

Kelly and Avery enjoying their dinner.

It's moments like these that I will always remember! :)


It was such a great night and I'm so thankful for the experience!
I can't wait for the next Mommy-Son date night and I would recommend all you Mommies out there to start planning one for yourself as well...you won't regret it!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

SO cute!!! I love Chick-fil-A, what a neat idea.

The Good Family said...

So sad that I am just now seeing this blog post! BUT- it was a great reminder of a fun night! We need to do it again soon!! ;)