Sunday, February 27, 2011

This week is a very "bittersweet" week for me!

Bitter because I am sure missing these faces...
Well, let's be honest...I miss everything about them!
I miss their smiles, their laughter, their hugs, their voices...the good and the bad.
My life is definitely not the same when they are away.

However, this week is also sweet!
Sweet because I get more quality time with this face...
Let's be honest...everything about that makes my heart happy!
I ADORE more time with my hubby!
I cherish the time for us to date and have "adult" conversations.
I never get tired of 1:1 time with him!

So, each day this week my heart will have this battle between missing my kiddos more than they know but feeling amazingly blessed to have this time to spend with my favorite man!

Thank you Maw Maw for all you do!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I say...
Awww!
and
Brown Chicken Brown Cow...
LOL!