Sunday, March 22, 2009

"I look like a Zebra!"

We took Brenden to get his haircut this afternoon after his nap. We wanted him to get it cut a little shorter for soccer season so it would be a little more "maintenance free" for him and for us. When he got out from his haircut we all were complimenting him on how old he looks. "You look like your daddy" Nana said. "NO I don't Nana." he said. "I look like a Zebra!" We're not quite sure why he said that but whatever...as long as he likes that style, it's fine with us. :)



Oh yeah, and do you notice anything else new on him in this picture besides the hair cut?! ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad I got to start my day by seeing such an adorable pic of Brenden! I LOVE his hair cut. I am going to text you a pic of Jax's haircut later...they could pass for brothers for sure!

Megan said...

I love his new hair cut.. Your little "zebra" is adorable!

Courtney said...

What happened? Oh my gracious! Did he fall out of bed durin ghis nap?

The Good Family said...

"OH SNAP!" (In the words of Avery) We love the new look! He looks like he's ready for middle school- ha! What happened to his precious face?

lov said...

i love his new haircut!
he looks like such a big boy!!!
and i love his answer!!
a zebra! love that!